Skin care oils should be cold-pressed, organic, and fresh for maximum results.
Using oils on my skin brings out my SPARK~~ wild, juicy, soft skin~~ so much so I love touching it. You can too with natural oils. And you certainly don’t have to spend $30 per ounce for a high quality oil! that is absurd. What you are paying for is branding and profit. Get your oils fresh, higher quality, no matter what your income level.
I’m going to lay out some of the freshest, hottest oils that will make your skin soft and smooth, but first I want to make sure you know which oils are going to be best for you.
Take this and then come right back:
Ok, now that you know your skin type, let me lay those oils out. Click on the links to purchase the best supply.
- Coconut Oil is great for hair and skin, edible, and perfect for oily skin. That’s because is actually a “dry” oil, so it’ll bring overproduction of sebum back to balance. You might be shocked by the brand I recommend. I use it, love it, and it’s in a glass jar.
- Olive Oil~ make sure you get extra virgin. High in all sorts of wonderful fatty acids, olive oil is supreme for dry skin or for cold and dry winter weather.
- Argan Oil is wonderfully effective for youthing blends, as it has squalene and fatty acids that plump up the skin.
- Cocoa Butter is a protective, almost waxy butter, best for damaged skin or harsh weather.
- Almond Oil is used frequently in Ayurvedic Panchakarma detox treatments because it is a neutral oil that soothes and moisturizes all skin types.
Most of these have been used since ANCIENT times! That’s thousands of years people have come back again and again. And this list was hard to make but I wanted to list the most accessible oils out there.
Here’s the thing: there are many imitations, low quality, even rancid oils being sold. You don’t have to buy the brands that I recommend, but just make sure what you are getting is the best, ok?