Here is a listing of my very favorite body care products, with links to great suppliers. All of the products listed, I either have or use regularly. Of course, with everything, you have to figure out what works best for you! I’ve been developing this list for years now. But, it is a great place to share some really powerful + potent skin care magic.
If you scroll down, you will see the following sections with product listings: favorite skin care, hair care, essential oils, and food / herbs / supplements for skin. Under the headings, I’ve further organized where possible (types of skin care). These are all affiliate links, which means that I partner with the supplier and get a small commission if you purchase through the links. This is one way the energy I put into this site comes back to me, so it would be a gift and blessing if you purchase through these links. Thank you.
Fave Skin Care Products
1) Honey- antimicrobial, cleansing, pulls dirt out from deep in skin
2) Cleansing Grains combine clays, herbs, and grains for exfoliation and cleansing.
3) Clays- detox and cleanse at the same time
1) Witch Hazel
2) Apple Cider Vinegar *make it extra special by infusing it with herbs.
3) Floral Waters- very gentle skin nourishing toner
4) Aloe Vera- antimicrobial, heals skin and scars, can lessen lines and wrinkles
5) Green Tea Toner
1) Coffee Bean Cream– I like to mix with pearl powder and apply to my whole face after an oil serum.
2) Jojoba Oil– sweet all purpose oil, absorbs well
3) Kukui Nut Oil– glide and slide is fantastic
4) Coconut Oil– great for infusing herbs
5) Rose Hip Seed Oil– light and anti-aging
6) Castor Oil– things that need healed
7) Tamanu Oil– good moisture plus healing, great for scars
8) Pomegranate Oil– thick + viscous, exfoliates and may stimulate collagen production